One of three in a collection of Germain Street properties recently added to the Historica real estate portfolio, this three-story 5-unit residence has served as a home for many Saint Johner’s to hang their hats since its construction around 1896.

Notable tenants from the Hart and Kunitzky families worked tirelessly for the city’s Jewish community in the early 1900’s. The Hart family was one of the first Jewish families in the area to establish a business (cigar-making) and Mary Kunitsky was heavily involved in numerous Jewish community groups.

The building’s original owner, Richard Magee, has also been associated with much of the early development on the east side of Saint John.

Available Apartments

No available apartments at the moment

Magee Place