More formerly known as the Hayward & Warwick buildings on Princess Street, The Warehouse consists of two adjoining red brick heritage buildings that are located in Saint John’s Trinity Royal Preservation area. It is also home to the Historica office and Uptown’s landmark Hayward & Warwick china and gift store.
It is now home to the most luxurious, state of the art living space in Uptown Saint John. Truly magnificent loft style residences, featuring exposed brick and beams, with modern conveniences intertwined with historical character that must be seen to be believed. Plus a 2000 square foot rooftop patio with an awe inspiring view that comes equipped with a bbq. Also, a beautiful street level retail or commercial space is still available, could this be where your dream becomes reality?
Up until recently, the buildings were always owned by Hayward & Warwick. They were built in 1877 following the Great Fire of Saint John and used as a combination of retail and warehousing. Hayward & Warwick has been offering quality products of tabletop, souvenir, nautical novelty, and home decor categories to the Canadian consumer for 150 years, and have become a hallmark of quality and service, regarded as a leader in their field. They will continue to occupy one of the retail storefronts for years to come.